No jobs posted
BlingABC of New Oriental Education and Technology Group (NYSE: EDU)
BlingABC focuses on 1 on 3 classes with students from 5-12 years old. 40 minutes each lesson, and class schedule will need to be fixed and stable for a whole school term/season as a long-term stability and fixed availability from a teacher is essential to BlingABC's students.
For more information about us, please visit our Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/BlingABC https://facebook.com/BlingABC Working Hours: 40 working hours per week. 2 days off to be determined by shift.
Job Description: • Collaborate with the teaching assistant team, operation team and academic team for improvement on curriculum and class performance. • Participate in marketing event to promote BlingABC branding. • May include business trips to local New Oriental schools across China. • Prepare and conduct English lessons, demos and trials on our teaching platforms.
Basic Requirements: • A Bachelor’s degree or above. • At least 2 yrs demonstrated experience in related field after graduation. • Native Speakers of English only. • TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate or other locally recognizable teaching credentials. • Punctual, strong communication skills and easy-going personality. • A well-balanced, flexible and adaptable nature. • A demonstrated respect of the values, cultural differences and expectations of the Chinese parents.
Salary and Benefits:
• Start from ¥25,000 RMB/month or above according to qualifications and teaching experience.
• Working Visa application.
• Assistance on settling down upon arrival.
• Stable and reliable future career path. • Participate in company’s annual group trip or outing. • Full social insurance coverage and annual health check-up coverage.
- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China