Teach in Xuejiawan with Excellent Air Quality and Small Town Atmosphere.
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
Established in 2006, Better English is an English training center which caters to students between the ages of 3 and 16. It has 40 branches in 11 provinces. This particular branch is located in the province of Inner Mongolia.
As a training center, Better English attempts to offer students a more immersive and stimulating approach to language learning (as evidenced by their slogan, "More Than English"). It utilizes a co-teaching framework, multi- sensory approaches, and Pearson language learning software to encourage language acquisition and student engagement.
Our school in Xuejiawan, Ordos is newly opened and looking to hire an experienced teacher to teach our summer offerings during the month of August. We are also looking for a full time, permanent teacher to start in September. As the need is urgent, the candidate must have all documentation already prepared for their work permit (unless, of course, they have their permit already).
*Documents needed for immediate employment (all documents must be notarized/authenticated at a local and state level, then further authenticated by the Chinese consulate in your home country):
-Additional certification (TOFL/TESOL, Higher Ed. degrees, etc.),
-Criminal Background Check
If you do not have these documents and are still interested in applying, please do not hesitate to send a copy of your CV to the email address listed at the bottom. You will be considered for full time employment beginning in September.
• Teach young learners from 3-16 years old in age (typically in 40 min. classes)
• Class sizes: 1 on 1 tutoring and small groups (5-12 students in one class)
• 6 days per week (August), 5 days per week (September onward)
• 25 maximum teaching hours per week
• Paid holidays (Chinese national holiday)
• Assist in marketing efforts (e.g. teaching demo classes—both in an out of school—participating in extracurricular events, etc.)
We can offer the following compensation:
• A highly competitive salary (10,000RMB to 16,000RMB) per month, based on qualifications
• Free accommodation/housing allowance
• Contract Completion Bonus (in the form of flight allowance-- up to 6,000RMB)
• Free medical insurance
• Complete support for new teachers (bank account, phone service, and airport service from Hohhot)
• Native English Speaker
• Bachelors Degree (in any field)
• 2+ years teaching experience (preferred)
• TEFL/TESOL Certification (preferred)
• Able to acquire all necessary documentation for the work visa immediately (see above* for details)
• Valid Passport Holder
• Ability to pass a basic medical check in China
Interested candidates please send an up-to-date CV/resume to one of the addresses below: