Teaching Positions in the Moscow Region, Russia
|Certificates||TESOL, CELTA, DELTA|
|Native||Non-native English speakers can apply|
ABOUT ILS INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE SCHOOL
ILS International Language School is a well-established educational company with a reputation for quality and professionalism.
We have 12 schools in the Moscow region and more than 15 years’ experience.
ILS International Language School is also an Authorised Cambridge ESOL Centre.
As an International school we provide quality language learning for students of all levels and ages from VYLs beginning 2 years old.
You can find more information about us on our website –
ABOUT THE POSITION:
ILS International Language School is currently looking for qualified and enthusiastic candidates for full-time EFL/ESL teaching positions to join our academic team in Moscow and in the Moscow region in September 2018.
Education: Educated to a Bachelor's degree level
Certification: CELTA, DELTA, Trinity TESOL, and any equivalent (minimum of 100 contact hours and 6 hours observed teaching practice)
Whether you are a newly qualified teacher ready to broaden your teaching horizons or a very experienced one willing to tick off another country on your "to go" list – ILS International Language School is the perfect place for you!
Contract Length: 9 months with a three-month trial period (teachers are expected to be able to arrive by August, 27th). Possibility of renewal.
• Spoken native level of English
• Previous teaching experience is desirable, including teaching kids
• Excellent communication skills
• Flexibility and adaptability
• The ability to plan and implement fun, engaging and interactive lessons
• Competitive salary (to be paid monthly) depending on an applicant's education, experience and the interview results
• Working hours: 120 astronomic hours per month of which up to 120 academic hours (1 ach-40 mins) are compulsory contact teaching periods per month
• A monthly bonus as overtime in addition to your guaranteed salary
• VISA invitation letter (inc. DHL expenses)
• A single-entry visa to enter the country is paid by the employee
• Medical accident insurance (basic , work permit and registration (paid for by the school)
• Multiple-entry work visa (paid by the school upon successful trial period)
• Flight reimbursement (25% after 3 months, 25% after 6 months and 50% in the end of the contract)
• Free airport pick-up
• Full academic support, supervision, mentoring and workshops
• Course and resource books in abundance
• Retention Bonus including trial students bonus
• Assistance in finding accommodation to rent (at the request of the employee, which must be informed in advance)
Send your resume, cover letter, and recent picture via e-mail attachment: