Join the future of English Education with Wall Street English Indonesia.
|Certificates||TEFL, TESOL, CELTA|
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
Wall Street English in Indonesia is currently looking for passionate, vibrant native English teachers to join our language revolution in Jakarta. If you are qualified, dedicated, and interested in working in a cutting-edge company and experiencing the rich culture of the world’s largest archipelago, then we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU CAN OFFER US:
Due to strict government regulations, the following requirements are compulsory:
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree in any subject
- Cambridge CELTA, Trinity TESOL, or equivalent formal TEFL course.
- Formal TEFL experience, to be proven through references.
- Citizen of the UK, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand.
- Healthy and willing to take a simple medical check-up.
- Under 50 years of age (above this age it will unfortunately be difficult to obtain legal working status).
- Willing and ready to work a minimum 12-month contract.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Expertly pre-planned digital (tablet-based) lesson material, so minimum
lesson preparation is needed.
- Company-sponsored working and residence visas for the length of your contract.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Housing allowance (enough to cover a convenient, secure, furnished apartment), plus temporary accommodation on arrival and help finding housing.
- 15 days of annual leave, plus numerous national holidays (almost a month's holiday per year!)
- A welcoming and supportive community of colleagues.
- Ongoing training and professional support.
- Exciting career advancement opportunities both in Indonesia and abroad.
- Small class sizes (average of four students per class).
- Dedicated, self-motivated adult students.
- Bright, modern centers in convenient and comfortable locations.
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
- International flights, airport pickup, welcome package with Indonesian SIM card and settling-in allowance.
- Easy travel links to many of the world’s top destinations, from the beaches of Bali to the jungles of Kalimantan!
If you meet these requirements and want to start the next chapter of your life with us, or if you would just like some more information, please send your CV and cover letter to [URL protected]