Recruiting English Teachers for public schools in Beijing (Chao Yang Dist.). Native speakers are preferred. Work from Mon to Fri. Earn up to 20,000 ($3,100 USD)
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
Salary: 15000-20000 RMB (2300-3100 USD) monthly payment
If you are passionate and energetic English speaker who is willing to devote yourself to teaching oversea in Beijing. Come along and join us in HYZD. We are Beijing Huanyu Zhida International Education Consulting Co.,ltd. We have been working with majority of public schools and International education organizations in Beijing and recruiting international English teachers for them for 6 years. We have reliable customer resources and trustworthy Visa application procedures to get you through all the dilemmas and help you settle down readily in Beijing. We are still recruiting for fall semester right now. For more detailed info, contact our staff for more.
English teachers for elementary schools, Junior Middle schools, high schools in Chaoyang District Beijing.
Working time: Monday to Friday. Off for weekends.
Location: Beijing Chaoyang District.
Workload: 20-25 lessons per week, Each lesson is 40-45 minutes long.
- Monthly Salary: Different from 15000RMB to 20000RMB (2300-3100 USD) based on the teachers' qualification and teaching hours.
- Bonus: 10000RMB contract completion bonus.
- Paid Chinese government holidays.
- Paid summer and winter holiday (approximately 12 weeks combined)
- Working Visa provided with work permit certificate
- Medical and social Insurance provided.
- Meal: Normally, free meals at the school cafeteria.
- Airport pick-up, one week free hotel stay and accommodation assistance.
- Free public Chinese lesson offered once a week (Basic level).
- Native English Speaker from the US, the UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South Africa.
- BA degree or above
- Majored in Education/English or have a teaching certificate
- English teaching experience is highly preferred
- High sense of responsibility and enthusiasm for teaching
If you consider yourself qualified for this job, please contact our staff for
more details and send us your most recent CV or resume with your photo, copies
of your passport and supporting certifications. We are exciting for your
Please contact the following to learn more details
Contact Person: Han Xiao
E-mail: [URL protected] or [URL protected]
Skype: [Skype protected]
Contact Number: +8618813144708