|Native||Only for native English speakers|
POSITION: Part-time instructor
This is an excellent opportunity for teachers to gain university level teaching experience. The courses are very academic-oriented and the students possess clear purposes for their study.
Contract Term: 1 month & half ( from July 16, 2018 to August 31, 2018)
*Working hours: Monday-Friday / 13:00 - 14:20
Monday through Friday,
1 class * 70 minutes / day
PAY: 40,000 Korean Won / Day
1. Native English speaker
2. Bachelor’s degree or Higher
3. MA in TESOL, Applied Linguistics, or in Education preferred
4. TESOL or CELTA certificate preferred
(*Currently staying in Korea)
APPLICATION: The following documents are required:
1. Resume with recent photo (one month) and cover letter.
2. Copy of university diploma(s) and transcript(s).
3. Copy of passport and alien registration card (both sides).
E-2, F4, F-6 VISA holder Only
Location: 4th Floor, 335, Banghwa-daero, Gangseo-gu, Seoul, Korea
(Near Line 9 Singbanghwa station )
Please submit documents by email to:
Mac Lee , Program Director
Email: [URL protected]