|Native||Only for native English speakers|
Start Date: August 6th, 2018
• Teaching Degree in area
• Native English speaker
• Experience teaching Jr. High and High School students a plus
• Birth Certificate and Degree Apostilled
• Letter of no criminal record
• 3 letters of recommendation
• 20 to 30 hours per week teaching time, 10 hours a week for duties, planning and staff meetings. One day a month for Professional Development, and various dates for school events.
• Daily Schedule 6:40 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
• Monday through Friday
• 2 paid weeks off December Holidays
• 2 paid weeks off Easter Holidays
• Approximate dates for the school year August 20, 2018 to June 30, 2019
Salary and benefits
• Attractive Salary
• Medical Insurance
• FM3 Working permit
Please send CV and letters of recommendation to Matt McMahon Principal of Jr.
High and High School at
Visit our webpage for more information and pictures of the school. <[URL protected]>