Suburban Shanghai at Shane English – Immediate Start Available
|Certificates||TEFL, TESOL, CELTA|
|Native||Non-native English speakers can apply|
Join our ESL public school program community and work in a public school
international program for the 2018-2019 School Year!
- Teach in a public school international school program with 2000-4000 students
- 50 paid working days vacation during the summer and winter break
- 6,000 RMB upfront relocation allowance to help you relocate to China
- Attend a 3-day orientation (including a day tour) in Hangzhou where transportation and accommodation are all paid
- Daily meals provided at the school cafeteria
- All national holidays plus 11 personal holidays
- Legal 'Z' work visa provided
- Health insurance provided
Details of Position
Join our public school ESL teachers community in China for the 2018-2019
International School Alliance of China (ISAC) is an education alliance with over 40 participating schools in 13 cities in China.The vision of ISAC is to create a school alliance to promote educational affairs exchange between China and foreign countries. The EEPIC Public School Program provide opportunities for English educators around the globe to work at China's international and public schools. (Now taking applications for the 2018 Fall term placement!) Perfect opportunity for foreigner who wish to explore the country and its various cities.
-To conduct English classes with Chinese teachers, and/or extracurricular activities or English camps.
-To conduct English conversation classes for Chinese students and teachers.
-To prepare teaching materials for English language education.
-To assist developing teaching materials for English language education.
-To assist with activities related to English language education and other extracurricular activities
Orientation: (in Aug 2018)
After arriving in China, teachers are expected to complete a training course
at ISAC campus located at Zhejiang University Huajiachi campus. The goals of
the orientation are
-To understand Chinese life, culture and language in depth
-To share useful teaching methods, resources and classroom management ideas
-To examine the English curriculum and textbooks of Chinese schools and find the most effective ways to teach
-To improve teaching skills through lesson planning and presentation
- Candidates must be from English-speaking countries
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate (OR 2 years teaching experience)
- Have a Bachelors degree or above
- Clean criminal records
Salary and Benefits
All teachers enjoy free health insurance, free accommodation, daily meals at
school cafeteria, fully paid vacation days and summer & winter vacation
each academic year. Since the school cover your apartment, meals, insurance
and commute fair, what you make is basically what you save at the end of the
- Salary: 12000-20000 RMB per month
- Fully Paid Summer and Winter Vacation
- 6000 RMB Relocation Allowance
- Meals provided at campus dining room
- 5 paid sick leave days
- Insurance: provided
Skype: [Skype protected]:isac.org.cn
Wechat: [WeChat protected]
Send your C.V to [URL protected] to apply. Visit <[URL protected]> for more information about ISAC- EEPIC program. Or contact Skype or WeChat for quick communication.