Don’t just start teaching, start a career. Excellent opportunities for advancement with Aston English. Jinan, Yinchuan, Xiangyang, Guiyang, Wuhan, Xiamen and more…
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
With over 100 schools across China, Aston Educational Group has been at the forefront of English Education in China for over 20 years. With schools in Guangzhou, Dalian, Xian, Chengdu, Yantai, Xiamen, Yinchuan, Changsha, Hefei (and many more), no matter what kind of city you are looking for we provide plenty of options. A list of our locations is available on our website, as well as plenty of additional information <[URL protected]>
So why teach with Aston?
- At Aston we have our own curriculum and books, so lesson planning is a breeze. We provide initial and ongoing training to all teachers.
- Teachers can work 23 hours a week and get 3 days off. For those who want to work more hours can work 28 hours a week. No hidden hours.
- All of our schools offer teachers a free apartment, so there are no expensive set up costs. Mandarin lessons and medical insurance are also included.
- If you don’t want to commit to a yearlong contract we also offer 6 month contracts.
- American owned company with both school and regional management in place to help teachers with anything they need. If you want to speak to some of our current teachers, we can arrange that for you.
Career Development at Aston:
Unlike a lot of teaching jobs in China, at Aston we have plenty of opportunities for advancement. Not only that, but we don’t require our teachers to work as teachers for 2 or 3 years before they can move up. We’ve had teachers move to management positions as quickly as 6 months after starting. The most important thing for us is an individual’s passion, skills and motivation.
So what kind of opportunities are available?
Fancy yourself as a manager? Our Assistant School Managers and School Managers have direct influence over who the school is run. After that, regional management awaits you.
Like travelling? Our Regional Support Officers get to the opportunity to travel across China supporting our schools in a variety of ways.
Want to pass on your teaching knowledge? We have a number of regional Teacher Trainers who train the next generation or Aston teachers and continually assess and provide support to current teachers.
The above is just a taste of the opportunities we have available for our teachers. So if you want to start or continue your teaching journey but strive to have something to work towards then we can help you with that. Check out our Facebook page <[URL protected]>
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Choice of 23 or 28 hours a week. 23 hours a week comes with 3 DAYS OFF!!
- Free apartment. Rent and hassle free!
- Flight allowance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly mandarin lessons.
- Medical insurance
- Training and professional development
- 6 or 12 month contracts
What we look for:
- Native English speaker from US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand.
- Bachelor’s degree (any major)
- 21 to 55 years’ old
- Genuine interest on teaching, specifically younger leaners.
- Adaptable and adventurous.
To apply please send a copy of your resume/CV and a recent photo to [URL protected]. Our experienced recruitment team will be able to guide you through everything and answer any questions you may have.