It’s not too late. There is still time. 30 days PAID VACATION. 12,000 – 15,000 RMB a month. Not a misprint. Work in Xi’an at William’s English School.
|Certificates||TEFL, TESOL, PGCE/QTS|
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
Founded in 2004, our schools are some of the best in Xi’an (home of the world famous Terracotta warriors) not just because we say so but evidenced by the numerous awards we have received. We are a 5-star school.
We have the facilities, the infrastructure, and the people to make your teaching experience in China a successful and enjoyable one! Our school facilities are nice with A/C in all rooms. Western course books and teacher books. Class sizes are limited to 16 students. We mainly focus on 7 to 12-year-old students. All foreign teachers will be accompanied by a Chinese Teacher of English in class. Management of class is handled by the Chinese Teachers. Semesters are 20 weeks long which leaves ample time for traveling and such. Teachers teach on average 20 to 24 academic hours a week with 2 days off (usually Monday and Tuesdays) during each 20-week term. Do the math (20 + 20 = 40 weeks of work) How much does that leave for vacation time? ALOT. You will have over 30 days PAID VACATION time! That is not a misprint!
William’s English School is operated by an American with over 16 years of experience teaching and managing in China. A hands-on ownership group ensures fair and honest treatment for all our teachers. We are teachers and we know what it is like to be a teacher in China. When you have a problem, you are not going through various Chinese middle management or a Foreign Director of Studies who is barely 25 years old; you are going straight to the top. Owners here teach just like you! No run-arounds here!
75% of our Chinese Teacher staff has been employed for more than 3 years (stable and great place to work). We only hire full-time Chinese staff to be our Chinese teachers. No part-timers allowed, so rest assured that our teachers are here to work with you!
WES is currently seeking 3 responsible candidates for full-time teachers to work up to 27 academic hours a week (but usually only 20 to 24 hours).
We need 3 NATIVE ENGLISH teachers for the upcoming Fall semester (September 2018). Contract dates are from September 1, 2018 to August 15, 2018.
Here is what we offer for a full-time Foreign English Teacher who has less than 3 years’ experience. Candidates with more experience will likely be paid more depending on interview and review of past work.
1. Contract A - Salary 12000 RMB/month for up to 27 teaching hours a week with 13 hours of office time working on other school projects. Almost all FTs will usually have about 20-24 academic hours. We state 27 just in case an FT gets sick and their hours need to be substituted. Your salary is Guaranteed Pay regardless if you have the hours or not! All time off is PAID FOR! No hourly rates! Full salary EVERY month of your contract even if you only have 15 academic hours! Ideal for the serious-minded teacher that wishes to advance their own personal teaching skills as well as possibly moving into a management position with William’s English School.
2. Contract B - Same as Contract A except salary is 6000 RMB per month for up to 12 teaching hours and only 8 office hours. Ideal for teachers that want more free time to do other things during the week. This type of contract will allow for a teacher to also study at a local University to learn Chinese.
3. Free 2-bedroom housing! Live by yourself in your own apartment with plenty of space to spare! No roommates!
4. Visa – Visa Fee Reimbursement for normal processing (around $140) (excludes agent fees or rush services)
5. Sponsored Z-Visa (work visa) / Foreign Expert Certificate is issued. Resident Permit given.
6. Contract completion bonus of $1500 USD for Contract A and $700 for Contract B. Bonuses and Salaries can increase the longer you are with us.
7. All Contract A teachers will usually have at least 2 days off during the week. (Usually Monday and Tuesdays). Contract B teachers will have at least 3-4 days off.
8. Pickup from Airport provided.
You MUST be:
*a native speaker of English at least 24 - 55 years of age in excellent health
*a Canadian or American preferred but other origins such as the UK/Australia/New Zealand/S. Africa can be considered as well
*a holder of a Bachelor's Degree or Higher (Degrees Preferred – Anthropology, Linguistics, Elementary Education, East Asian Studies)
*a holder of an ESL/TESOL/TEFL certificate or equivalent (no exceptions)
at least 2 YEARS experience in teaching English as a second language
*willing to go through the vetting process by obtaining notarization and authentication checks for your Diploma and your Criminal Background check (Takes about 3 - 4 weeks to complete)
IF YOU DO NOT FULLFILL THE ABOVE QUALIFICATIONS… PLEASE DO NOT APPLY! YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED! NATIVE SPEAKERS ONLY!
We prefer teachers…
who are outgoing and full of life...
with teaching experience overseas...
who love children and are very patient...
who have studied the Chinese language or culture...
who have taught English as a Second Language (ESL) for more than 2 years...
with vivid work experiences.
If you are interested in this position and tired of all the run-arounds with recruiters and Chinese Management, please contact William by email at [URL protected] . References can be provided by our current AND former teachers. Please, no agents.
Interviews will be done through Skype or Wechat.