Required Degrees: BA, MA with TESOL/TEFL *Fields of Expertise: * ESL/EFL , University , English teacher, ESL *Details: * Quality Education Company is looking to hire qualified Native English Speaker ESL English Teachers to teach in Saudi Arabia. ESL instructors will teach Saudi Arabian males and females in all aspects foundation four skills English Listening, Speaking, Reading, and Writing.
*Nationality, Education and ESL Experience Requirements:
- Only Native English Speakers born and raised in USA, Canada, UK, Ireland,
New Zealand, Australia, and South Africa will be considered for hire.
- You must hold a valid passport from either USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, New
Zealand, Australia, and South Africa with not less than 1.5 years of passport
validity and your passport must have not less than 4 empty pages (2 X 2 side-
by-side pages) in your passport for Saudi visa issuance.
- You must have either a BA or MA degree in any of the following majors (or
similar majors) TESOL / Education / English Language Teaching (ELT) / Applied
Linguistics / English Literature / English
*ESL Teaching Certificate Requirement
If your degree is not a TESOL or ELT major, you must hold an ESL teaching
certificate attained through face-to-face study of not less than 120 hours.
Any one of the following is acceptable: CELTA, TEFL, TESOL, etc.)
*Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will be responsible for teaching male Saudi students all aspects
foundation four skills English within the curriculum guidelines provided.
- Assess learners with a variety of assessment tools including course unit
exams and quizzes, and various Formative and Summative assessments.
- Deliver engaging student-centered task-based lessons to learners.
*Salary and Benefits:
- Private furnished accommodations with utilities paid are available
- Daily transportation to and from work is available
- Paid visa with hotel and flights during processing
- 2-way tickets (beginning & end of contract only)
- Medical insurance