ESL Teacher Wanted in EF Hangzhou and Huzhou, China
Teaching hours per week
Max students per class
No certificate, TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, TESL
Only for native English speakers
Hangzhou is the capital and most populous city of Zhejiang Province in east China. It sits at the head of Hangzhou Bay, which separates Shanghai and Ningbo. Hangzhou grew to prominence as the southern terminus of the Grand Canal and has been one of the most renowned and prosperous cities in China for the last millennium. The city’s West Lake, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, immediately west of the city, is amongst its best-known attraction.
- up to 18,000 or 20,000 per month for 15-month and 24-month contracts dependent on the level of full-time teaching experience
- 2000RMB quarterly bonus based on performance 3000RMB/month housing allowance and logistics support for finding an accommodation
- 18000RMB flight allowance for a 2-year contract Contract completion bonus of 12,000 RMB for a 2-year contract.
- Referral schemes - 5000RMB for each new teacher you refer to our recruiters
- 22 days paid holiday (1st year), 24 days paid holiday (2d year) Paid monthly social and teambuilding events
- Airport pick up (transfer fee covered!) and Year-round logistics support from our experienced HR team
- Paid Z-visa, residence permit, and sponsored foreign experts teaching license
- Paid 2-week initial onboarding and training
- Ongoing Regional and In-center CPD
- Paid entrance onto the Cambridge TKT once every 6 months
- Paid medical check and health insurance
- Paid Chinese tuition and ongoing Language Learning support
- Promotion opportunities in our ever-expanding franchise – (in the 2nd year) those who want to develop, we create the opportunities to do so!
Share this job and earn up to $400 when your friends find a job at teach.fm