Teaching Vacancies: China Japan Saudi Arabia Uae Iraq
|Certificates||TESOL, CELTA, DELTA|
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
|Insurance||Private medical insurance|
Unicorn Blue Ltd, a boutique recruitment business specializing in education recruitment and a member of the Institute of Recruitment Professionals in London, is seeking interested registrations from qualified English as Second Language teachers to fill vacancies for state and private colleges/universities situated in China, Japan, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
In addition, we represent three military academies in Central Asia, The Middle East and North Africa.
Due to cultural sensitivities, we have been requested to search for male teachers for Saudi Arabia and military academies preferably on an unaccompanied status, and, male and female teachers for China, Japan and the United Arab Emirates.
The minimum level of commitment is expected to be for one year initially, renewable by mutual agreement. Preference will be given to candidates willing to commit to a two-year assignment.
The overall package our clients offer are:
• annual salary commensurate to experience and qualifications
• local transport allowance
• furnished shared accommodation with utilities and internet or an in-lieu accommodation allowance
• one-off relocation allowance
• annual leave provision
• paid public holidays
• private medical insurance
• initial one way economy class flight, or, reimbursement of flight costs after a minimum qualifying period
• in some cases, language study after a qualifying period
Details relevant to opportunities will be given at the first interview stage.
We have been asked to solicit and assess candidates according to the following criteria:
• Nationals from New Zealand, the United States, Australia, South Africa, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland whose education were in an English- speaking country
• A relevant qualification in an ESL, (CELTA, DELTA, CertTESOL, DipTESOL, MA TESOL) supported by an appropriate bachelor or higher degree
• Proven experience and ability to teach ESL across a wide range of specialties, preference given to teachers with all-round experience of young learners, pre-university students, business english, technical english, ESP, EAP
• Experience modelling & encouraging young learners to adhere to company policies such as dress code, work ethics and health and safety
• In order to meet immigration and health processing requirements, for applicants aged between mid-20s to late-50s
• Be able to provide at least three work referees.
The Application Process
If you are interested in the roles at any of the above opportunities, please provide a detailed CV / Resume which indicates your citizenship, lists your academic qualification(s) and certification and details your work experience relevant to the role’s requirements.
1. Please apply at <[URL protected]>
2. Please submit only a covering letter and CV / Resume at this stage.
3. Covering Letter: please address your covering letter to Mr. Costanzo Ferraro, CEO, Unicorn Blue Ltd, 71-75 Shelton Street, London and consent in your letter to be opt-in to comply privacy and GDPR requirements.
Applications are accepted on an on-going basis. Please note that due to the large number of applicants, we will only contact those candidates whose applications we wish to progress. We appreciate you taking the time to apply.