International Qualified Teachers Are Needed in Kunming, China
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
Pollard International School is a k-12 school that prepares Chinese and International students who plan on transferring to primary school, middle school, high school or university in the Unites States or other English- speaking countries. Pollard uses U.S. public school curriculum and textbooks to teach Chinese and International students.
Pollard International School is in China, Yunnan Province, Kunming, located within the largest park in Kunming (Kunming Expo Garden). It is therefore both quiet and safe.
Kunming is known as the Spring City, which attracts many foreigners to live here with its wonderful environment and beautiful weather.
Pollard School is a partner school with local kindergartens, primary schools, universities and companies. Pollard School has the authority to hire teachers for them.
We are looking for:
1. Native English speaker
2. Great team spirit
3. Age 25-60
4. TOFEL/TEFL certification (required for all teachers)
5. A bachelor's or graduate degree required, educational background major preferred
6. Teaching certification/license preferred
7. Ability to be flexible with work arrangement
8. Excellent planning, preparing, directing and adapting activities and educative content to cater to school's needs and/or requests
9. Ability to maintain focus and consistency during times of increased pressure
10. Stay for 3 years or more preferred
Right now, we need:
1) Teachers for Pollard International School
Number of job vacancies: 6 full time, 2 part-time teachers
Work place: Kunming, Yunnan, P. R. China
TimeÅF2018. Fall semester
- 1 full-time teacher for secondary English/Literature
- 1 full-time teachers for secondary Science
- 1 full-time teachers for secondary Social Studies
- 1 full-time teacher for secondary Mathematics
Chinese and/or English:
- 1 part-time teacher for P.E. (full time, if available for community outreach development)
- 1 part time Chinese elementary mathematics teacher
- 1 full-time first grade teacher*
-1 full-time ESL teacher (elementary or secondary)*
- These positions may be combined into one position for Fall 2018 and separate in Spring 2019.
- Competitive Salary
- Work visa provided, if qualified
For more information, please email our Academic Director (below) with any questions and/or your resume/vita: