Professional and Enthusiastic Native English Speakers Needed in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
|Certificates||TEFL, TESOL, CELTA|
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
Compass Education is a growing, dynamic company which places English teachers
in public school throughout Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. We are seeking
motivated, professional and enthusiastic Native English speakers to assist us
with our mission to provide superior educational services to our many client
Start date: August, 2018
Location: Ho Chi Minh city
Description: Teach general English – Speaking and Listening
● Age of students: Primary (6-11); Low Secondary (12-15)
● Public schools – class size: 35 – 40 ss/class
● Design effectively and engaging lesson plan;
● Total hours: 15 – 20hrs/week
● Contract length: at least 6 months
● Based on qualifications and experience the NET pay from $1000 to $1500 per month
● Assistance is provided in the application of a working permit.
● Work permit reimbursement
● Extra payment is given to teachers for participating in extra-curriculum activities such as culturally orientated events.
● Initial training is given plus training workshops are conducted twice a year.
● Native English speaker
● English teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or equivalent).
● Bachelor’s degree
● A police background clearance from your home country.
● A visa for initial entry into Vietnam.
● Experience in teaching kindergarten is preferred
● Commit to at least 6 months teaching placement.
How to apply
Your application should include:
1. A cover letter.
2. A curriculum vitae.
3. A copy of passport and visa (including the page with photo and the front cover of the passport).
4. Copies of degrees and certificates and the originals to be certified before coming to Vietnam.
5. Copies of police background check (a must)
6. Reference letters (optional).
7. A recent photo of yourself.
Who to contact?
Ms. Trang Tran
Tel: (84) 8 38 203 202 / Mobile: 093.5359.767
Add: 07 Tran Quoc Thao, Ward 6, District 3, HCMC, Vietnam
Email: [URL protected]