Montessori Kindergarten Teachers Urgently Needed in China - Up to 24k Monthly.
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
- Salary Range (After-Tax): 19000-23000
- Housing Allowance (Beijing): 2,000
- Medical Insurance
- Annual Flight Allowance: Within 10,000
- Annual Retention Bonus (Paid at anniversary of first work day): 6,000
- Visa Costs Covered by School
- Chinese national holidays, 10 days annual leave
1. Learn and administer the appropriate curriculum for children in your care for both classroom and outdoor activities, in accordance with age appropriate objectives, developmentally appropriate practice and program philosophy.
2. Maintain daily communication with families of children in your care.
3. Maintain confidentiality with information shared by owner, administration, teachers, staff and families.
4. Report any suspected child abuse to owner or administrator. You are a mandated reporter.
5. Maintain all appropriate daily records.
6. Assess and record progress in all areas of growth for children in your care. This includes physical, cognitive, social and emotional growth.
7. Document incidents and accidents appropriately for the administrators' approval.
8. Arrange the classroom environment in accordance to program goals.
9. Meet all Quality Assurance and Education Best Practice Guidelines.
10. Maintain the health and safety of children in your care and under your supervision
11. Attend kindergarten's required curriculum, safety, and childcare trainings
Desired skills and experience:
1. English speaking natives fromUSA/UK/CANADA/AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND
2. Tefl or Tesol certificate preferred
3. At least one year of related experience
4.meet the regulations of Chinese working visa