Teach at a public university in Zhengzhou city, Henan province starting from September/October 2018
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
Zhengzhou is the capital city of Henan province in the central part of China. It is one of the eight national central cities. Zhengzhou is a national civilized city, state-list famous historical and culture city, one of the either ancient capital cities, one of the significant birthplaces of Chinese civilization. Historically, Zhengzhou was the capital of China for a thousand years (five times).
1. Good salary, airfare allowance, free housing with wifi.
2. Free beginner Chinese class.
3. English-speaking support staff.
4. Government visa invitation and foreign teacher work permit.
5. Well-set-up teaching curriculum with provided teaching materials.
6. A month-long paid winter vacation, giving lots of travel opportunities within China and around neighbor countries.
7. Free airport pick-up
A native English speaker with a bachelor degree plus 2-year teaching experience after graduation, or new graduates with a major in English or Education.
Higher degree higher salary
Contact: Please send your resume to Diane Diao, Assistant Director, Recruiting and Placement at [URL protected]