Teachers Required in Suzhou starting ASAP
|Certificates||TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, TKT, DELTA|
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
New Oriental STEAM Education - English
Teachers required in Suzhou starting ASAP
We are looking for professional and enthusiastic teachers who will be involved in:
• Teach 3-8 year olds with a maximum of 12 students per class with a teaching assistant.
• Fill out teaching records and handing it to the administrator after each session.
• Keep an attendance record on the students' learning ‘passports’.
• Assign suitable homework according to the syllabus, correct and comment on the homework with feedback to the teaching assistants and parents.
• Keep the administrators, parents and teaching assistants informed of any problems or misbehaviour.
• Communicate with the teaching assistants in time to make sure the class begins and ends successfully.
Curriculum Design, Lesson Planning & Contributions
• Contribute innovative ideas concerning the development of the school; play key roles in academic team work and projects.
• Help the academic team to improve or design the course curriculum.
• Organize and host themed parties.
• Participate in and contribute to academic workshops.
• Join research projects, local symposiums and professional training activities.
Monday and Tuesday Off
Working no more than 40 hours per week
Teaching no more than 30 sessions per week (one session is 60 minutes).
• Basic salary 20,000RMB plus 2000 housing allowance plus demo class commission
• Native English speaker (U.S.A, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, U.K, Ireland)
• Age: 22 to 55
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• Clean criminal background
• Fulfils at least one of the following three requirements:
• Major in Education for their Bachelor’s Degree or above
• Have at least two years of teaching experience since graduation of college
• Have obtained Teaching Certificates like Educator Certificate, TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, DELTA, TKT, etc. (with at least 120 hours of training)