1-on-1 Tutoring Small Group Classes - 20,000 to 25,000 per month - Flexible Schedule Chinese Classes - Shanghai, China
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
We are IvyStarter Education, a Chinese/American tutoring company that specializes in early education. We are located in downtown Shanghai. For those interested in teaching in Asia, Shanghai truly is the place to be. It’s rich in local culture, while still being incredibly convenient for expats.
Our classes are 1-on-1 tutoring sessions or small group classes (no more than 4) with students in their homes or at our center in downtown Shanghai. We provide training, all teaching materials, and a lesson plan to follow for all of your classes. Our students are of all ages, but our main core of students is aged 6-12 and need help with English or completing their English homework.
If you’re interested, please send us your resume and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible! Email us at: [URL protected]
• Maximum of 25 teaching hours per week (anything over paid as overtime)
• Lesson planning (very minimal; plans and materials are provided)
• Flexible office hours
• Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, Ireland or New Zealand
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• TEFL/TESOL certificate (preferred, but not required)
• Passion, energy, and the desire to work with students of all ages
What We Offer / Benefits
• Salary 20k – 25k (based on experience and working hours)
• Free Chinese Classes (1-2x per week)
• Flight reimbursement / Re-Sign Bonus
• Transportation Allowance
• Paid Chinese Public Holidays
• Paid and sponsored Z visa (including Foreign Expert Certificate)
• Medical and Accidental Insurance
• New Arrivals Assistance – Apartment Search, Phone Set-up, etc.