University Teaching Position in Changsha City, Hunan Province, China
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
Documents Authentication Fee will be reimbursed!
Changsha (Chinese: 长沙) is the capital city of Hunan province located in the south central part of China. It is a famous historical and cultural city with a history encompassing more than 3,000 years.
1. Good salary, airfare allowance, free housing with wifi.
2. Free beginner Chinese class.
3. English-speaking support staff.
4. Government visa invitation and foreign teacher work permit.
5. Well-set-up teaching curriculum with provided teaching materials.
6. A month-long paid winter vacation, giving lots of travel opportunities within China and around neighbor countries.
7. Free airport pick-up
A native English speaker with a bachelor degree plus 2-year teaching experience after graduation, or new graduates with a major in English or Education
Higher degree higher salary
Contact: Please send your resume to Alice Liu, Assistant to President, Recruiting and Placement at [URL protected]Apply for job