Take your passion and talent for theater to the classroom and start a rewarding career as an ENREACH Drama Teacher in China. Average starting salary 20,500 RMB per month full relocation benefits.
|Native||Non-native English speakers can apply|
ENREACH’s Drama Teachers play a star role at our company. You’ll teach the basics of drama, acting, and stage design to some of China’s brightest talent, ages 9 to 18. You’ll also oversee costume creation and help to run theater productions. Showcase your talent while making an impact as a liberal arts educator by encouraging self-expression and creativity.
Join a supportive team of international educators passionate about learning. We take pride in both experience and results, along with quality education and continuing success. Develop new skills in a growing, startup environment that fosters creativity and values contributions.
The ENREACH drama program approaches learning in a holistic manner, involving the students from start to finish. Our syllabus is based on the American National Core Arts Theatre Standards and we participate in Educational Theatre Association’s national and international festivals. Students will learn directing, playwriting, and technical theater, including costumes, make-up, scenery, lights, and sound. All of ENREACH’s drama courses end with a final performance.
At ENREACH, taking care of staff is our priority. Discover an exciting life abroad, receive a great employment package, and join a fun and supportive team – all in a workplace that you’ll love.
• Comprehensive benefits package including an average salary of 20,500+ RMB
per month, Chinese holidays, paid vacation, flight reimbursement, contract
renewal bonus, and more
• Company relocation support including airport pick up, initial hotel stay, apartment hunting assistance, and cash advance
• 100% covered employee health insurance
• Sponsored legal Chinese (Z) Work Visa
• Freedom to creatively adapt curriculum to the needs of each class
• High profile participation in local and national competitions
• Development and participation in drama festivals
• Great company resources including a multifunctional classroom and drama space equipped with dressing room for drama classes and performance
• Opportunity to connect with 10+ ENREACH partner programs worldwide (Educational Theatre Association and more)
• An enjoyable life abroad in one of China’s major cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Nanjing, Wuxi, or Chengdu
• Cultural immersion and the chance to meet people from around the world
• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (drama or education preferred)
• Teaching experience preferred
• The ability to live and work in China for one to two years
• A commitment to excellence, an entrepreneurial mindset, and the ability to work efficiently in a startup environment
ENREACH is a division of Dipont Education, a leading education management group in China and pioneer in development and customization of international language programs for students. Founded in 1990, Dipont is a growing company with a global team of over 1000 employees and currently operates in 27 learning centers across 18 Chinese cities.
ENREACH’s unique gifted and talented enrichment curriculum follows western educational standards. It is comprised of College Counseling, Critical Reading and Writing, Public Speaking, English Drama and Performance, and Academic Debate.
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY