Full-time English instructor in Japan, starting in April 2019
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
*Although some earlier starts may become available.
We are recruiting for positions in Tokyo, Chiba, Fukuoka and Kitakyushu.
We are looking for a full-time English instructor to work in kindergartens, teaching English conversation. No experience is necessary – full, ongoing training is provided.
• 32.5 hour, 5-day working week (up to 27 hours teaching).
• Teaching children, mostly 3-10 years old.
• Initial one-year contract.
Salary / Benefits:
• Competitive salary.
• Rent-free apartment provided.
• Full, ongoing, hands-on training.
• Native English speaker.
• Energy and enthusiasm for teaching.
• University degree preferred.
We are hiring both within Japan and from abroad – interviews in person or over Skype.
Contact us on [URL protected], with full CV, current visa status and current location.