Great Jobs Across China
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
Shane English School is a well-respected, reputable training centre with schools in many locations across China and worldwide. We pride ourselves on our friendly working environment and on the way we support our teachers. We offer full training and orientation, with ongoing academic and welfare support at every step.
Whether you’re looking for a teaching job in a large city, or in a more traditional smaller location, we have something for you! Our students are bright, fun and inquisitive, and our teachers and local staff are friendly and supportive. We offer a fantastic environment to learn and develop as a first time teacher, with many career development opportunities for experienced teachers.
We are currently looking for training school and primary school, kindergarten
teachers in these locations:
Shanghai - the modern heart of China
kunshan - Nice small city very close to Shanghai
Yuxi - in beautiful Yunnan province
Suqian - a very friendly, rapidly-growing school in Jiangsu
Liyang - by stunning Tianmu Lake
Changzhou - China’s home of DINOSAURS
Lanzhou - the home of noodles in exotic far-west China
Zhangjiagang- the nice city in Jiangsu province
Our teachers teach for no more than 25 hours per week (average is less than 20 hours), and we don’t schedule office hours. This gives you plenty of time to explore, study Chinese or learn a new hobby here in China.
We offer the following salary and benefits:
Salary and Benefits
- a very very competitive starting salary
- an additional housing allowance of 1,500 RMB per month
- generous end-of-contract bonuses, including a completion bonus of 5,000 RMB, a performance bonus of 5,000 RMB and a re-signing bonus of 5,000 RMB
- 22 days paid leave
- health insurance reimbursement of 1,300 RMB
- airport pick-up, hotel accommodation for the first few nights, and ongoing welfare support
- support with set-up costs (including housing deposit) available
- full orientation and on-boarding process and ongoing training and development
- advancement opportunities throughout the company
- full support from Western academic management
- weekly Chinese classes
- regular social events
- sponsored working visa and FEC
Actual salary will depend on location, and has been calculated to allow a comfortable standard of living, as well as the opportunity to save.
We welcome applications from:
- native speakers from the UK, Ireland, South Africa, Canada, the USA, New Zealand and Australia (for visa reasons)
- teachers holding a 120 hour TEFL certificate (or equivalent). Candidates without a TEFL certificate are still encouraged to apply, as we can arrange for this qualification to be taken on arrival in Shanghai
- teachers holding a bachelors' degree in any subject (must be notarized)
- anyone who is willing to make a one year (minimum) commitment to helping our young students achieve their dreams while getting to know this amazing city
If you are interested in joining our team, please email us at [URL protected]. We will schedule an interview with a member of our academic team. Please provide all available documents, along with a recent CV and brief introduction.
Applicants who do not meet all of the above criteria are welcome to apply, though only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Website: [URL protected]
Email: [URL protected]