We need a REAL teacher, not a traveller in Dongbaek, Korea
|Native||Non-native English speakers can apply|
I am James Min, principal of LittleFox Ansan Center, one of LittleFox franchised schools, located in Dongbaek, Yongin-city. Dongbaek is a newly planned city in 1999, 20 Km far from south-east of Seoul.
I hope this ads would hit a proper teacher for us. We need a REAL teacher, not a traveller. LittleFox has a concrete curriculum which needs a teacher who knows how to teach children with love and care. We prefer experienced candidates living in Korea. Of course, anyone who has no experience to teach can apply this position.
1. Working Time: 2:00 to 9:30 pm, Mon through Friday. No weekend job. No kindergarten.
2. Starting Date: August 30, 2018. Two working-day's unpaid orientation.
3. Class: Mainly elementary with some middle school students. Maximum 12 students per class.
4. Location: DongBaek, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do. (near Everland, the greatest amusement park, in South Korea) Within one minute¡¯s walking distance from DongBaek Station (Everline).
5. Benefits: 2.3~2.4 million won with a severance pay & 10 days' vacation with Korean holidays. Housing within walking distance from the school or Housing allowance
6. Qualifications: E2 visa holders living in Korea with release agreement or a person who has D10 visa!! OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
**Our current teacher will guarantee this position, and candidate can talk to him by Skype.
**Send your resume with recent photos and your skype id for an interview, please.
**Email: [URL protected]