Required Degrees: Bachelor’s Degree in any major; CELTA or TEFL; *Fields of Expertise: * ESL/EFL , *Details: * About Wall Street English Online:
With the growing popularity and interest in online classes, in 2011 Wall
Street English set out to develop its own online center.
The online team has been growing in leaps and bounds, particularly between
2015 and today where it went from a team of 20
teachers to a team of more than 170 teachers. The Online team has centers in
Shanghai, Suzhou, Beijing, Manila, Capetown,
and Toronto making it Wall Street China’s most global venture.
- A passion for virtual classrooms
- Sociable, dynamic, inspiring and energetic
- Willing to relocate to Shanghai
- Comfortable with Technology
- English Native Speaker (USA, CAN, NZL, AUS,UK,SA,IRL)
- Able to get a Criminal Background Check
- A 120 hour TEFL/CELTA OR 2 Years teaching experience
- Willing to work on weekends
1. Conduct online lessons according to the WSE methodology.
2. Prepare and teach classes online as scheduled.
3. Give feedback to students
4. Help students reach the level of English established in their learning
5. Provide advice and assistance to students in the classroom.
6. Be flexible to teach or support in multiple centers within the same city.
7. Promote and preserve a pleasant and courteous atmosphere in the Centre and
- Competitive Salary
-‘Z’ work visa provided
- Full Coverage medical insurance through our insurance provider Pingan
- 4-10 nights hotel upon arrival; help finding an apartment
- 11 days of Chinese national holiday plus 10 days of paid leave/5 days for
- Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners
- New hire training plus ongoing seminars and workshops
- Career advancement opportunities
- Possible Relocation to new city or country