Beijing, China–Well Paying International Kindergarten Careers–Communicative/Honest/Transparent.
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
If you’ve dealt with other recruiting companies, you know that it can be a confusing process. We are an American run company with a focus on honesty, transparency, and communication. We offer a variety of opportunities for new and experienced teachers in Beijing, China.
As westerners that have gone through the process of adapting to life in China, we understand the difficulties faced by many new teachers in this country. Our goal is to go beyond these difficulties and show teachers the immense beauty and wonder of living in Beijing–a culturally rich city full of deep-rooted traditions, amazing food, and a cosmopolitan spirit. Allow us to show you the way toward one of the most enriching experiences of your life.
Opportunity: International Kindergartens
We have openings available at a variety of well-established International Kindergartens throughout Beijing. These positions are full time. Each of the schools follows an EYFL approach to teaching, and the teacher is not just an English teacher, but teaches students life skills and guides them through early age development. Each child is unique, and is treated as such in a positive and nurturing environment.
_* Bachelor's degree
* Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Ireland
* TEFL certificate 120 hours or above required _
- Please speak with us if you do not yet have this, but have interest in attaining a TEFL certificate.
- Clean criminal record check
Salary and Benefits:
* 13,000 RMB / Month
* Housing stipend or school payed housing
* Z-Visa provided
* Abundant private tutoring opportunities and upward mobility
* Free weekly mandarin lessons and other benefits (read more below)
Services that put us beyond our competitors:
* Our teacher support network connects teachers with other teachers and Beijing locals: ask any question, find any answer.
* Local tours help both new and old teachers alike find the places around Beijing that most suit them.
* Get out! tours: These inexpensive monthly tours consist of weekend trips to other cities and provinces.
* Cooking guides and culinary maps will ensure that you always have a delicious meal in front of you.
* Free weekly language classes for teachers are an effective way to study and practice Mandarin–a tremendous opportunity.
* An openness to suggestions, ideas, and feedback means that we are continually improving our services.
Thank you for taking the time to read this. If you are interested in this opportunity please email [URL protected] with a resume, passport photo, and brief introductory paragraph.
We look forward to hearing from you,
_2z Culture Company strives to bridge the gap between cultures, and guide individuals toward healthy cultural relationships in an increasingly global world, where we can share our ideas and make a positive impact through education. _