Shanghai: Downtown, Suburban Shanghai and Travel Teacher Opportunities Starting Salary 17 000 - 19 000 Rmb Housing Allowance
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
Start ASAP : Aug/Sep
Four Seasons and Shane English School Shanghai is a well-established, reputable English program. We are currently hiring for a number of positions downtown, Shanghai.
We are looking for fun, friendly, self-motivated teachers with a keen interest in teaching young learners. Our students are aged from 3 to 16 years old and you will have a maximum of 25 hours of teaching per week. We will provide all the course materials, technology, and a Chinese teaching assistant for each class.
We encourage you to use your passion and creativity in delivering the lesson content.
We have a western management team who put great emphasis on professional development with initial training and orientation, and ongoing training and regular workshops.
Our teachers teach more than English. We partner with a local charity to run events focusing on environmental awareness and educating our students on how to limit their impact on the environment, as well as a Global Citizenship program for our young learners. We also run regular events to help our charity partners both in China and overseas. We are looking for someone who shares our values and our commitment to help our students become global citizens who will leave the world a better place.
Salary and Benefits
- a competitive starting salary of 17,000-19,000 RMB per month (depending on experience and qualifications)
- an additional housing allowance of 1,000 RMB per month
- generous end-of-contract bonuses, including a completion bonus of 5000 RMB and a performance bonus of up to 5,000 RMB
- 22 days paid leave
- health insurance reimbursement of 1,300 RMB
- airport pick-up, hotel accommodation for the first few nights, and ongoing welfare support
- full orientation and on-boarding process and ongoing training and development
- advancement opportunities throughout the company
- full support from Western academic management
- regular social events
- sponsored working visa and FEC
We welcome applications from:
- Native speakers from the UK, Ireland, South Africa, Canada, the USA, New
Zealand and Australia (for visa reasons)
- Teachers holding a 120 hour TEFL certificate (or equivalent)
- Teachers MUST hold a bachelors' degree in any subject (must be notarized)
- Anyone who is willing to make a one year (minimum) commitment to helping our young students achieve their dreams while getting to know this amazing city.
*IF THE HUSTLE AND BUSTLE OF DOWNTOWN SHANGHAI ISN'T FOR YOU PLEASE ENQUIRE ABOUT SUBURBAN SHANGHAI POSITIONS AS WELL AS TRAVELING TEACHER OPPORTUNITIES (same requirements as above) *
If you are interested in joining our team, please email us at
We will schedule an interview with a member of our academic team. Please provide all available documents, along with a recent CV and brief introduction.
*Please note: We are only able to contact those applicants who meet all of the above criteria. *