*Details: *Green Hills Academy (GHA) is an International School in Rwanda catering from Nursery – Grade 12
and serving nearly 1700 students. It offers the Cambridge IGCSE Program to its
grades 9 and 10
students and the International Baccalaureate (IB) diploma program to its
grades 11 and 12
students. Its student body comes from 56 different countries and it has an
international staff. GHA
offers two streams for families, where they can choose between a complete
using English or a bilingual program where all core courses are taught in
English and French. GHA
is a candidate school for international accreditation through AdvancED and is
school. Please see the website for more information.
This is a call to interested Teachers to apply for several positions for the
2018-19 school year,
beginning mid- August 2018. Please note all positions are for English
speakers, unless noted.
High School (Grade 9 to Grade 12), experience with IGCSE and IB are required.
• Science, English, Literature, Humanities, Business Studies, French as a
Language/Literature, French as a Foreign Language, Kinyarwanda Teacher.
Middle School (Grade 6 to Grade 8)
• Health Teacher, French Teacher, French History/Geography Teacher, French as
Elementary Schools Teachers (Grade 1 to 5)
• French Primary Teacher, English Primary Teacher, Physical Education Teacher
General positions for the whole School
• Permanent Substitute Teacher (1 English speak and 1 French speaker)
• Band Director for Middle and High School Programs (must have woodwind
• Full time English speaker Counselor
A teaching diploma and a relevant degree are required. Experience teaching is
Experience working in an international school is desirable. Experience with
the French national
curriculum is preferred for French teachers. A clean criminal record check and
original degrees is
Interested persons should send a resume supported by three professional