Head of School-Secondary (USD 85k-100k/year)
|Native||Non-native English speakers can apply|
*Details: *Head of Secondary School (starts ASAP)
Salary Range/year: from USD85k-100k per year
• Lead a committed and professional team of teaching staff in developing excellent Instructional programs.
• Foster a caring and encouraging environment of trust and integrity.
• Recruit and nurture staff. Evaluate the performance of the teaching team.
• Review the compensation and benefits for teaching team and present proposals for optimization.
• Create a learning culture of collaboration, engagement, discovery, and discipline.
• Promote the health, safety and well-being of each of the School’s students and teachers both on campus and school programs.
• Oversee the program of the academic, experiential, and co-curricular activities related.
The successful candidate will have the following key skills, experience and attributes:
• Master’s Degree;
• Demonstrates oral/written communication skills;
• A demonstrated ability to work effectively with people around the world; And
• Great experience as a school-based administrator.
• Lead a Secondary school-wide rigorous academic program.
• Demonstrated strategic thinking and analytical skills and the ability to use those to influence the educational agenda of the primary school.
• Show a clear international orientation, cultural sensitivity and intellectual rigor. Welcome differences, and embrace the richness of Chinese culture.
• Represent the highest educational and professional standards.
• Succeed in hiring, leading, and managing faculty of academic department.
• Have strong interpersonal and communicating skills.
• Have a commitment to professional and personal development.