Kid & Teen ESL Teacher Wanted in EF Huizhou School
March 28, 2018
*Details: *ESL Jobs in China - EF Huizhou
EF English First Huizhou, Guangdong, P.R.China
Full time English teacher.
• Bachelor’s degree
• A 120 hour TEFL/TESOL certificate (or willing to obtain one)
• Native English speaker preferred, but accept qualified Non-Native speaker
• Teaching experienced preferred.
• A clear criminal background
• Lesson planning
• Use audio / video materials in classes
• Cooperate with the CM and DOS in ensuring the constructive communication and
efficient operation of the center
• Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students
• Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to
classes, conversation clubs, tutorials, seminars and presentations
• Attend center social events Compensation
• Base salary
• Monthly housing allowance
• Flight allowance
• Contract renewal bonus
• Legal ‘Z’ work visa
• 12 days public holidays plus 10 days extra holidays
• Performance related bonus
• On-going training and academic support
• Promotion opportunities within the EF network
How to apply ?
Please send the following documents
• Teaching certificate
• Passport information page
EF English First, Huizhou is currently expanding its teaching team thanks to
growth. If you are a committed English teacher with a creative and adventurous
looking to teach at a school where you can make a real difference to your
then we want to talk to you.
English First Huizhou was established in 2002 and is part of the worlds’
training company which means you will be working with the best possible
resources and will be surrounded by professionals always willing to lend a
school is just about to relocate to a brand new premise with up to date
technologies and design, including computer assisted learning in all
compliment course material.
We offer a range of courses across all levels and abilities, from young
teenagers and adults. Emphasis is placed on providing an engaging and varied
experience to all students. Teacher training and on-going academic support is
the highest priority.
Huizhou – The city Huizhou is located in central Guangzhou province, in the
China, near the South China Sea and not far from Hong Kong. Huizhou enjoys a
tropical climate, remaining warm to hot year round. Huizhou is famed for its
Only when you spend time exploring the city, climbing the mountains and
walking through the streets, will you feel fully the spirit of Huizhou. There
fashionable bars, shopping areas, great restaurants and sporting facilities to
enjoy in the
city. Popular also are the natural hot springs and Luo Fu mountain, one of the
famous in the whole of China.