*Details: *Al Hayat Universal Bilingual School, located in Kuwait, and working with an American
curriculum is looking for certified teachers from Canada, United States and
other native speaking
nations. Being in Kuwait, you will enjoy a friendly community, modern life
style and central location.
Our school offers competitive salary with benefits and an inviting working
with a professional learning community model of operations.
We are looking for well qualified, well experienced and certified English and
- Bachelor’s of Education Degree and/or Teaching credential from Canada,
States, United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand.
- At least 2 year teaching experience
- Knowledge of best teaching practices preferred
- Experience in thematic instruction preferred
- Familiar with teaching towards learning objectives preferred
- Motivated to learn any of the above mentioned qualifications necessary
- Lesson planning
- Supervisory duties
- Maintain a safe classroom environment conducive to learning
- Conducting assessments and evaluations
- Maintaining student records
- Extracurricular involvement
- Communicating with parents
- Attending and participating in meetings
- Commitment to professional development
Package and Benefits
- Annual tax-free starting salary ranging from US$ 25,000 – US$ 42,000
Grade being taught and years of experience.
- End of service benefit at the rate of half month salary for every full year
of service up to
five years, then a full month salary after the fifth year.
- Furnished, air-conditioned accommodation
- All utilities paid, except telephone bills.
- Paid summer leave of at least 70 days
- Local health insurance
- Economy air-fare at the beginning and end of contract
- Baggage allowance according to school policy.
- School will arrange and bear all of the costs of staff visa, work permit,