*Details: *Al Hayat Universal Bilingual School, located in Kuwait, and working with an American
Apply for job
curriculum is looking for certified teachers from Canada, United States and
other native speaking
[email protected] in Kuwait, you will enjoy a friendly community, modern life
style and central [email protected] school offers competitive salary with benefits and an inviting working
with a professional learning community model of [email protected] Needs:
We are looking for well qualified, well experienced and certified English and
- Bachelor’s of Education Degree and/or Teaching credential from Canada,
States, United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand.
- At least 2 year teaching experience
- Knowledge of best teaching practices preferred
- Experience in thematic instruction preferred
- Familiar with teaching towards learning objectives preferred
- Motivated to learn any of the above mentioned qualifications necessary
- Lesson planning
- Supervisory duties
- Maintain a safe classroom environment conducive to learning
- Conducting assessments and evaluations
- Maintaining student records
- Extracurricular involvement
- Communicating with parents
- Attending and participating in meetings
- Commitment to professional development
Package and Benefits
- Annual tax-free starting salary ranging from US$ 25,000 – US$ 42,000
Grade being taught and years of experience.
- End of service benefit at the rate of half month salary for every full year
of service up to
five years, then a full month salary after the fifth year.
- Furnished, air-conditioned accommodation
- All utilities paid, except telephone bills.
- Paid summer leave of at least 70 days
- Local health insurance
- Economy air-fare at the beginning and end of contract
- Baggage allowance according to school policy.
- School will arrange and bear all of the costs of staff visa, work permit,