*Details: *Oman Private School is an International School providing a unique educational experience in
Muscat, Oman. As of the 2018/2019 academic year, OPS will be following the
Baccalaureate program (PYP).
Oman Private School is currently seeking kindergarten to grade 6 teachers.
should be able to utilize an inquiry-based approach with a focus on learning
outcomes during all
phases of student engagement, instruction, and classroom organization.
We are seeking teachers with Islamic school experience who can integrate
Islamic teachings and
values into their daily lessons.
Preference will be given to applicants with the following:
- Minimum 2 years of full-time teaching experience;
- Teaching experience in an accredited Islamic school;
- Teaching experience in the Middle East;
- IB (PYP) teaching experience;
- ESL/EFL teaching experience.
1. Competitive tax-free salary;
2. Semi-furnished, 1bedroom apartment (walking distance from the school);
3. Work visa/ medical coverage/ flight.