|Native||Only for native English speakers|
|Insurance||Private medical insurance|
*Details: *You are invited to come and call Cambridge International School Russia home and work alongside our values-orientated, dynamic, and enthusiastic teachers from 20 countries around the world. Our young school has a growing family of 200 talented educators who have come for an enriching and rewarding experience, as well as a little bit of adventure.
We offer a full private education for 600 children between the ages of 3 and 18 years old. From age 5, all our students follow the Cambridge Pathway, a British curriculum developed by Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE, part of the University of Cambridge). The curriculum starts with the Early Years Foundation Stage goes through all the way to Cambridge IGCSE, AS and A Level in the senior years.
Life in Moscow
During any season, at any hour of the day, mainland Europe’s easternmost and largest capital Moscow thrills with its artistry, history and majesty. Moscow exudes prosperity and vigour through the diverse architecture, from the vibrantly painted churches decorated with golden domes to carved-marble metro [email protected] in flavour, Russia’s capital hosts an active and diverse [email protected] always has something to offer from spacious green parks, work class opera and ballet, facilities for every kind of imaginable sport, and endless great food options. And better yet, it offers the perfect jumping off point for countless tourist destinations across Eastern Europe.
· A teaching degree (QTS, PGCE/PGDE, or equivalent) recognized for the purposes of teaching in the UK or overseas combined with a minimum of three years teaching experience;
· Proven experience in teaching the relevant age group;
· Outstanding commitment and ability to engage students and assist in developing their social, creative and academic skills;
· An up-to-date Police Clearance / DBS certificate from the country of your most recent teaching post (this will be required to present at any future interview)
• Competitive salary
• Contract Renewal Bonus and Plan
• Participation in Welcome to Russia bonus
• Travel allowance of €600 gross annually
• Visa costs reimbursed
• Accommodation gross allowance – €6,000 per year for singles and €10,000 for married couples
• Private medical insurance with full coverage, including dental services in top private clinics
• Free school shuttle bus service
• Airport-hotel transfer and up to 7 days free hotel stay provided on your first arrival
• Lunches and cafeteria meals provided