*Details: *COMPANY INTRODUCTION
Daqiao is the leading foreign language school in Changchun with more than 60
schools within Changchun and a number of other branch schools located all over
greater area of Jilin Province. Daqiao has become renowned for its excellence
Founded in 1992, Daqiao Foreign Language School has quickly made its mark in
education industry. The development of its own textbooks and online based
system has moved Daqiao into the 21st century with outstanding results. With
relationship with oxford press and other well-known publishers, Daqiao
provide the best learner courses for learners from age 3 to 17.
With a large foreign teacher community, Daqiao’s objective is to provide the
experienced teachers to cater to the ESL teaching needs of young learners.
It’s goal for
foreign teacher’s is to encourage learners to speak confidently and provide an
immersed environment to freely learn and use English comfortably.
Daqiao’s Foreign Affairs Department aims to provide foreign teachers with a
honest and enjoyable working environment with a high standard of benefits and
effective management team so as to give teachers the best experience living
working in Changchun, China.
HOW BIG WE ARE
25 years history training school. More than 300 brunches in 9 provinces around
More than 2，000,000 students have learnt in Daqiao.60 Daqiao schools，20 Ladder
schools ,3 Kindergartens，4 pre-primary schools，1 Stanford Academy in
We provide a large numbers of positions for foreign teachers.
TEACHING ENGLISH IN CHANGCHUN
Taking a job teaching in Changchun gives you the best of both worlds – a
and an adventure. The types of teaching jobs available can vary, but at Daqiao
sure our teachers get exactly what they need.
Whether it’s a professional growth track or a job to allow exploring another
corner of the
world, teaching English in Changchun with Daqiao makes life easy and
COST OF LIVING IN CHANGCHUN
Living in Changchun is like living anywhere else in the world. Many items are
especially when shopping at local markets and eating out at neighborhood
Still, our teachers find there’s always time (and pocket change) to live a bit
extravagantly than usual. Trips and saving money are all possible on an
1. Teach 20-25working hours a week (with 2 days off)
2. Teach class sizes of 10-25 students
3. Teach all areas of language learning (listening, speaking, reading and
4. Be enthusiastic, passionate and fun-loving.
5. Preparing, planning and producing engaging, active and educational
6. Creating a safe and happy learning environment.
7. Maintaining and managing all classroom teaching and activities.
8. Being punctual, professional and performing with high standards.
9. Participating in school functions and events.
SALARY & BENEFITS PACKAGE
1. Salary: 10000-17000 RMB per month，based on qualifications
2. Airfare: 5000 -8,000 RMB annual flight allowance paid at end of contract
on the how long you work in Daqiao
3. 10 paid annual leave days plus 11 national holidays
4. Housing allowance of 1500 RMB monthly
5. Official documents enabling teachers to work legally in China
6. Free weekly Chinese lessons
7. Health insurance
8. Relevant professional training
9. Overtime paid monthly
10. Traffic allowance
11. Induction & on-the-job teaching profession training
12. Airport pick-up
13. Regular Team Building
14. We help to find a furnished apartment with fridge, washing machine, TV
bath, western toilet
1. For teachers to be from native speaking countries (Canada, America, South
New Zealand, Australia or the U.K.)
2. Non-native speaker with no accent.
3. Bachelor Degree from an accredited college or university.
4. CELTA/TEFL/TESOL certificate or equivalent.
5. With teaching experience or having the potential to be trained
6. Clean criminal record.
7. The ability to live abroad for at least one year
8. No addiction to Alcohol and Drug
9. 22-45 years old
Interested applicants please send the following requirements:
1. A copy of teacher’s current passport photo page.
2. A copy of teacher’s academic degree/diploma/certificate
4. Recent colour photo
For those teachers who are working in China and wish to transfer companies, a
will need to provide a present visa copy, a release letter and a
from the previous school.