We are looking for amazing English Teachers in China.
|Certificates||TEFL, TESOL, CELTA|
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
Your background can be anything, from fresh graduate looking for their first job and a chance to work abroad, business professionals looking to make a change from the boardroom and teach adults students making their own steps in their business career or experienced teachers looking for a change in company or location.
Come join one of China’s largest English training business, specialising in teaching English to Teens and Adults across China’s largest cities. Experience the modern growth of China’s mega cities or the wonders of Chinese culture in the historic cities, all while earning a living and helping to shape the futures of your students.
What we provide to our ESL Teachers:
● Modern environment including computer banks, cinemas, coffee bars, library and lounge spaces
● Competitive salary depending on experience
● Housing allowance to help towards the cost of accommodation
● Sponsored Z Work Visa
● Annual flight allowance up to 8000rmb
● Health Insurance
● 10 days paid annual leave plus 11 public holidays
● Airport pickup and one week hotel stay on arrival
● Assistance in setting up bank accounts, getting phone cards and finding accommodation
● Promotion opportunities through teacher and into corporate roles
● Ongoing training provided by our in house training team and external partners
What does the role entail:
● Prepare and fulfill English assessment for students.
● Make corresponding learning plan according to the level of each student and their enrolled modules.
● Be responsible for teaching of English, including listening, speaking, writing, etc..
● Fulfill one to one teaching based on the different situation of each student as well as their requirements.
● Fulfill student activities with other colleagues such as coffee days, activity days and practical excursions for our students to further develop their English ability
● Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Ireland
● Bachelors degree or above
● TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate OR 2 years related teaching experience
● Due to work visa requirements, candidates must be aged at 55 years or below.
● The candidate should be motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about teaching as well as living in a foreign country
Email - [URL protected]