|Native||Only for native English speakers|
*Details: *m2r Education are working with an education company based in Ho Chi Minh that have a fantastic
reputation throughout Vietnam. They require
teachers to enable their young learners to excel across various subjects. There are roles available
for English, Science, ICT and Maths. There are
also some roles teaching ‘Global Perspectives’, a course designed to educate students about the
wider world and international culture.
Ho Chi Minh City is a fantastic social hub in Vietnam for any overseas teacher. It is easy to make
friends in the evenings and at weekends while
enjoying the famous rooftop views of Ho Chi Minh. Hanoi is a city of beauty, known for its known for
its centuries-old architecture and rich culture
with Southeast Asian, Chinese and French influences.
The school is seeking dynamic, dedicated and experienced teachers of English as a Second
Language to join their international teaching team.
Successful applicants will teach English as a Second Language at Primary school levels. The
course of study follows the relevant Cambridge
International Examinations Curriculum. Successful applicants will be suitably qualified and
experienced, as well as being fully committed to
supporting the development of students through curricular and extra-curricular activities.
• Teaching English as a Second Language to students according to the requirements of the
Cambridge International Examinations Curriculum.
• Preparing curriculum and lesson plans, and teaching materials for class instruction and
• Adapting teaching methods, learning strategies and instructional materials to meet the varying
needs and interests of students.
• Conducting assessments of student attainment, monitoring student academic progress and
providing pertinent feedback.
• Establishing classroom expectations, observing and evaluating student performance,
behaviour, social development and health.
• Conferring with teachers, parents or guardians to discuss student progress and to address
behavioural or academic issues.
• Preparing and implementing remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
• Attending faculty meetings, professional development training and school events.
• Planning and working on extracurricular activities such as clubs, academic contests, etc.
• Performing miscellaneous professional duties as assigned by the Principal/Director.
• Native English speakers
• BA/Master in Education
• Experience and/or interest in teaching discrete English in Primary or Secondary school
• Salary £2650 per month
• Free accommodation
• Free return flights.
• Free medical insurance
Start date: July 2018
Please note that all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current
DBS check / police clearance.