Native English Speakers Needed. - Jiangxia District, Wuhan, China
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
our school is a 12year school from kindergarten to high school. the main
school is in beijing which has a 20-year history, one branch school in wuhan
and one is in hainan.
We are looking for reliable, friendly teachers with a keen interest in teaching young learners for wuhan school. Our students are aged from 3-6 years old, We provide all the course materials, technology and a Chinese teaching assistant with English speaking proficiency for each class.
● basic salary 18000 RMB per month
● Performance based monthly and quarterly bonuses 2000RMB per month
● housing allowance 2000 RMB per month
● every year a round trip flight allowance
● paid holidays.(government holiday and summer and winter holidays)
● Paid and sponsored Z visa plus Foreign Expert Certificate (FEC)
● Medical Insurance
● Arrival Assistance (Apartment search and airport pick up)
● Ongoing training and development workshops, including an initial induction
● homeroom teachers for students from 3-6
● group teaching, each class lasts for 30 minutes
● Audio / video materials are available to assist teaching, with an interactive white board and computer in each classroom.
● Cooperate with teaching assistants in ensuring the constructive communication and efficient operation of the centre.
● Participate in training，workshops and communication meetings frequently to improve teaching performance.
● Support and participate related sales and marketing activities
● Raise professional advice and feedback to students' on the progress of their studies
● Attend centre social events
● Bachelor’s degree
● TEFL certificate (minimum 120 hours) desirable
● Possess a Native English speaker level of competence
● Due to Visa regulations applicants should hold a passport from one of the following countries: United Kingdom, Ireland, United States, Canada, Australia or New Zealand
● Passion and energy
● Good team player within our foreign teachers group