Native English Teacher Job Open Nov. 26th, 2018 in Changwon, Korea
|Certificates||TEFL, TESOL, Qualified teacher|
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
1. Location : Dongjinro 21boen-gil, Jinhae-gu, Changwon-si, Gyungnam, South Korea (Costal City , Quiet, beautiful city near Busan)
1) students: kindergarten ~ elementary school
2) teachers: currently 5 native teachers, 30 Korean teachers
(including 10 Korean English teachers)
3) 3 acres size, grass playgrounds, beautiful ponds, big classrooms
4) Free Meal: free meals to be provided for all staff in the cafeteria
3. General working conditions
1) Period of contract: 1 year
2) salary: 2.1~2.2 million Korean Won (negotiable)
3) Teaching hours: 120 hours per month, 6~8 hours a day
4) Overtime pay: 20,000 KW per actual teaching hour over 120 teaching hours
5) Type of students: Kindergarten in the morning and Elementary students in the afternoon.
6) Working Hour :10:00~7:00, differs to the days of a week (Finish time: 5:40~7:20)
7) Medical Insurance, National Pension (50% paid by employer)
8) Airfare: a free round trip ticket for the teacher in his/her departure.
9) Housing: Single. A furnished single apartment within 5~10 minutes walking distance from the school, air-conditioning, TV & VTR, Bed, Cooking utensils, etc.
10) Severance pay: 1 month salary after completion of 1 year contract
11) Vacation: 10 days a year including company designated vacation days, plus 11-15 Korean national holidays spread throughout a year
12) Others : Visit homepage: [URL protected] or blog.naver.com/chinhaecl for better view of school
- Need to have desire to teach and to get along with children.
- Cooperative & flexible attitude with other teachers.
- TESOL or TEFL Certificate is preferred
- Contact Youngme Song with recent photo pictures and resume
* e-mail: [URL protected]
* Phone: 82-55-544-4201~4
* Fax : 82-55-544-4200 (in Korea 055-544-4201~4)
* Cell phone : 010-7294-4909
** One of our active teachers will be assigned to provide further information after general terms are agreed and to give train apart from the orientation given by the school.Apply for job