Teach Business English and VIP Students - Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou - no kids, competitive salary and career advancement opportunities
|Certificates||TEFL, TESOL, CELTA|
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
VVIP job ad
Email your CV and scans of degree, TEFL and passport info page, and your skype ID to:
Why Teach With Us?
- At Wall Street English, teaching English is about making a difference in our students' lives.
- Our goal is to break down the barriers of language and culture. We are seeking professionals who are seeking international experience and adventure, committed to working in a fast-paced and student-centered environment.
- Our VIP program takes our method teaching out of the centers and into the studentsâ€™ homes and offices. These programs give the students all the time they need with both native and local teachers.
- As a Wall Street English Coach you can travel throughout the city and teach a variety of students from a range of materials.
- At Wall Street English Teachers here don't just teach for a school - they gain access to career development, promotion and advancement opportunities, and top-notch training. You can teach here for a year or make a career out of Wall Street English - the choice is yours!
Professionalism and a strong sense of customer service
Exceptional teaching, training skills and capabilities
Eagerness for self-development and career progression
Flexibility to adapt to unforeseen schedule changes
Willingness to occasionally travel to other cities and towns
English speaker with passport from the U.S., U.K., Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
Age between 23-58 years old
Bachelor's Degree in any major
CELTA or 120 hour TEFL/TESOL certificate OR 2 years post-degree English teaching experience;
Clean criminal background and health check
Willing to work weekends
Sociable, dynamic, inspiring, energetic, and organized
17,000- 22,000 RMB/m: Salary depending on city and experience.
2,400- 4,000RMB/m: Possible monthly bonuses.
800 RMB/m: City travel allowance & mobile phone allowance.
500 RMB/m: Seasonal allowance (Winter & Summer).
Plenty of vacation time and paid national holidays.
Renewal bonus and 10 days break between contracts.
100% of Z visa and work permit costs are covered.
Medical insurance is provided for both out- and in-patient care.
Professional growth and promotion, including managerial opportunities.
40-hour initial Teacher Training provided and regular monthly trainings thereafter.
Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners.
Private airport pickup and transportation upon arrival.
10 days in hotel fully paid upon arrival.
A staff "buddy" will assist teachers with settling in, housing is not provided but we'll help you get situated.
We are searching for committed teachers wanting to work in:
How to apply
Email your CV and scans of degree, TEFL and passport info page, and your skype ID to:Apply for job