Early Literacy and English Teacher - LCentral, Singapore
|Native||Non-native English speakers can apply|
Positions available for native-English speaking teacher to teach English literacy to young learners in Singapore. Take the opportunity to live and work in Singapore, enjoy getaways to a range of South East Asian countries while taking advantage of Singapore's low tax base.
• 35 hours per week contracts - 30 teaching hours, plus 5 administration hours
• Cost of work permit paid by employer
• 24 month contracts only, which provide stability for you, us and the children under our care
Singapore is a modern cosmopolitan city that offers:
A wonderful climate, a great lifestyle, and amazing food in a safe and friendly environment
A brilliant location, surrounded by a plethora of fantastic travel destinations
You have the following qualifications and characteristics:
• You are a native-English speaking competence
• You have a Bachelor's degree, preferably in English, languages or linguistics
• A CELTA or other TEFL certificate is an advantage, especially CELTYL or TEYL
• You have two years' teaching experience
• You are youthful, energetic and love children.
Salary and Benefits
We offer a very competitive package, which includes the following:
• 2 consecutive weekdays off per week
• 20 days paid annual leave PLUS 11 public holidays
• Hospitalisation insurance
• SGD1000 Initial Relocation Allowance
• Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
Working at LCentral is a rewarding experience. Not only do you receive thorough training in the teaching of reading, you also get to experience on a daily basis the pleasure of helping children achieve important milestones on their path to reading and English success. You will also work with students in primary school who will often amaze you with their English ability.
We also provide ongoing professional development that helps you become a more effective teacher.
Email - [URL protected]