ESL Teachers Needed in Haidian District, Beijing, China
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
Enlightener Education is a language school that serves the local community of
Shangdi (Haidian district) in the north-west of Beijing. Our students are
between the ages of 4-15.
At Enlightener we have small class sizes (normally around 5-6) and work with a variety of internationally recognized materials.
At the moment we’re looking for two part-time (hour rate RMB200-250 without Z visa) and one full-time English language teachers to begin work in March or April this year.
The employment package is as follows:
* monthly salary RMB20000 for 26 teaching hours and 8 office hours per week.
* monthly salary RMB14000 for 21 teaching hours and 6 office hours per week.
* monthly salary RMB10000 for 16 teaching hours and 6 office hours per week.
* 11 days annual paid public holiday. Paid summer holiday and winter holiday (33-35days).
* Free Z Visa.
* After completion of 12 months the teacher will receive RM6000 as an airfare allowance.
* Health Insurance.
* Airport Pickup & Arrival support.
* Accommodation assistance.
Applicants should be from the UK, America, Canada, Australia or New Zealand. A
bachelor’s degree of education is preferred as is 3 years teaching experience.
If you are interested in applying please contact the school at [URL protected] Your application should include a cover letter, your CV and a recent photograph.