International Kindergarten Positions ASAP in Shenzhen, China
|Native||Non-native English speakers can apply|
Location: Shenzhen, China
School type: International Kindergarten
Start date: ASAP
- Bachelor degree and recognized TEFL / TESOL qualification（if any）
- Two years' experience in teaching/training, class teacher or teacher of English (early-childhood education background preferred).
- Native speaker- from Australia, Canada, USA, UK, Ireland, New Zealand
- Non native who has completed a BA in Australia, Canada, USA, UK, Ireland or New Zealand welcome.
- Good health, energetic, open-minded, nice and patient, love and feel comfortable with young children.
- Create long-term and short-term schemes lesson plans.
- Teach within the context of the organization's plans and curriculum to achieve target levels of children’s progress
- Manage and maintain a safe, engaging and friendly learning environment.
- Evaluate and monitor children’s learning needs, progress and achievements; record their performance and make suggestions for improvement.
- 5,000RMB flight bonus annually.
- 4,000RMB monthly housing allowance.
- Salary: 16K - 20K RMB – USD $2.300 - $2900
- Visa, work permit and resident permit arranged and paid.
- Working in a fully legal and secure framework.
- Medical insurance provided.
- Local airport pickup and welcome party..
- Buddy program that assist with settling in and on-going socialization.
Send your CV to...