Discover real China with the safety of a Government sponsored program. Integrated Mandarin study course and cultural excursions. Anhui Teaching Exchange
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
In line with current standards up front flight payment is available.
Please note that this teaching program is sponsored by the provincial government department of: Anhui Province Administration of Foreign Expert Affairs (AAFEA)
Due to Government legislation – all candidates MUST meet the following requirements.
There are NO exceptions.
• Uk, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South African PASSPORT.
• Educated to Bachelors degree or above from a university in one of the above mentioned countries (notarised degree copy required).
• Criminal Record Check (or equivalent).
• TEFL / TESOL teaching certificate.
This P.R.C Anhui Provincial Government sponsored program, has been set up in response to directives from The Central Education Ministry in Beijing, requiring improvements and modernisation of foreign teacher employment throughout China.
1. All Schools are selected and approved by the Anhui Education Bureau & Anhui Administration of Foreign Expert Affairs (AAFEA).
2. Contract terms, conditions, working hours, accommodation standards are set by the Anhui Education Bureau & Anhui State Administration of Foreign Expert Affairs (SAFEA).
3. 24hr English speaking Helpline is operated by authorised personnel from the Anhui Administration of Foreign Expert Affairs (AAFEA).
4. 7 day training and orientation program is provided by authorised personnel from the Anhui Education Bureau & Anhui State Administration of Foreign Expert Affairs (SAFEA).
5. Professional Development and ongoing training is provided by authorised personnel from the Anhui Education Bureau & Anhui State Administration of Foreign Expert Affairs (SAFEA).
6. Bi-Weekly mandarin lessons are included in the remuneration package however, these are provided by the local school and are NOT associated with the above Government departments.
7. Cultural Excursions to Anhui historical sites are organised for all successful candidates throughout the academic year.
All qualified candidates will receive a Skype interview within 72hrs, successful candidates will then receive a contract pack & guide to read, sign and return.
This guide will contain information about the visa application process, information about what to bring and what teaching materials to prepare and give candidates, who are new to China, a better idea of what to expect.
Mandarin study course for beginners is provided, with Biweekly lessons as standard and this can be increased to daily lessons, for an additional fee, should candidates wish to focus on this.
Cultural Excursions to historical sites around Anhui are provided in conjunction with the Anhui Tourist Bureau.
Due to Government authorised training provided, candidates without 2 years experience will be considered providing they demonstrate the following:
● That they are enthusiastic, self-motivated and flexible
● That they have a commitment to continuing professional development
● That they can provide high quality and engaging learning experiences for children
● Good personality, hard-working and enthusiastic with a sense of adventure and independence.
Hefei Number 6 Middle School
Bozhou Yucai Primary School
Rise International Training School
On behalf of the relevant staff and honoured Leadership of Anhui Education
Bureau and Anhui State Administration of Foreign Expert Affairs, we would like
to welcome all qualified candidates to apply to this program. We welcome all
future International teacher candidates to learn more about Anhui history,
culture and Chinese language.
Salary is commensurate with Korean Government EPIK program and Japanese Government JET teaching program, starting at 11,500 and ranging to 15,000rmb
Please send CV including recent photograph and document copies to:
[URL protected][URL protected]