Part-Time English Language Arts Teacher Needed in HuaCao Puxi District, Shanghai, China
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
1. School Name: Studio Education
2. Location: Huacao (Puxi Area directly across from Shanghai American School) 3. Teaching Time: Friday evenings: 3:15pm-5:45pm & 6:00pm-8:30pm, Saturday & Sunday: 9:00am-12:00pm and/or 1:30pm-4:30pm
4. Class Age/Size: 4-8 students. Ages 6-13 years old.
5. Start time: Immediate
6. Compensation: $80 USD direct deposit to foreign account bank account.
1. Native English Speakers only
2. Bachelor¡¯s Degree in English or Education preferred. Humanitarian studies background also accepted. Master¡¯s Degrees in English or Education highly preferred
3. At least two years teaching experience with early years (preK-K) or primary years students (Grades 1-5)
1. The teacher will be able to teach and follow the standards of Studio Education¡¯s challenging and rigorous curriculum
2. The teacher will demonstrate outstanding classroom management skills
3. The teacher will be punctual, reliable and flexible
4. The teacher will submit completed lesson plans to the headteacher and/or the relevant department head by set due dates
5. The teacher will proactively and regularly contact parents to inform them of their children¡¯s progress
6. The teacher will make careful and detailed corrections, and will provide written and timely feedback, on all story and essay writing assignments within one week of submission
Our mission is to serve families by providing transformative education and through the cultivation of a learning community all around the world. For more information about our school please check out our [email protected]. If you meet the requirements and have an interest, please send an email to [URL protected] with your CV.