Final Call. Spend Your Winter in Thailand – Starting on 1st November
|Certificates||TEFL, TESOL, CELTA|
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
Open Book Teachers Co. Ltd. is looking for passionate, dynamic and committed Native English Speakers to teach conversational English in kindergarten, primary and high-school.
· Salary FROM 32,000 THB/month
· Free Work Visa Application & Work Permit (+ guidance for the whole process)
· Free accommodation in Bangkok for registration, orientation and induction
· Free transportation to your schools’ province
· Free teachers license
· Pre-arranged accommodation options near your school
· Set up Thai bank account with basic health insurance
· Cultural awareness training
· Full support throughout your contract period (24/7)
· Bonus for 2nd semester contract renewal
We are a team of experienced, Westerners and Thai advisors, here to provide you full support throughout your stay. All you need to do is get your passport, pack your bags and get ready for a beautiful journey in Amazing Thailand.
Our contract is for the 4.5 month semester starting in November 2018. Your weeks at school will comprise around 20 classroom hours, from Monday to Friday (7:30am-4:30pm). Curriculum is provided by the school then, it’s up to you to engage teaching mode; create constructive, fun lesson-plans and bring some of what you’ve got to the students of Thailand. Also, if you like it here and want to stay for longer then we can arrange that too!
· Native English-speaker
· Hold a university degree in any field
· Have a genuine interest in helping students learn
· TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate is a plus
· Teaching experience preferred
To Apply: please email [[email protected]](/accounts/signup/?next=/en/jobs/15550/final-call-spend-your-winter-in-thailand-starting-/) with the following attached:
· Resume with recent picture, nationality, date of birth, Skype ID and current location
· Copy of your degree