Teach in Moscow, Russia - Kindergarten and School Teachers Needed in Moscow.
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
Simply English Moscow/title>
Teach in Moscow, Russia - Kindergarten and School Teachers Needed in Moscow!
Simply English Moscow is looking for energetic, professional native English teachers to join us for the 2018-19 school year. Our teachers work in state and private schools, kindergartens, and with private students. While our students can be of all ages, most are young children and teenagers, so only teachers who enjoy working with kids should apply!
Positions available to start immediately and in January, 2019
Simply English Benefits:
• A competitive salary, starting at 75,000 - 90,000 Rub + (depending on
• HOUSING - subsidized by the school
• Work Visa - full support and paid by the school
• Free monthly transport pass
• Free PRIVATE health insurance
• Paid public holidays
• Paid sick days and personal days for teachers
• Paid Teacher training and “living in Moscow” seminars during the first week of employment
• Free printer and Wi-Fi in your home, as well as free teaching supplies
• Free Russian lessons
• 24 HOUR emergency support
• Bi-weekly SOCIAL events for teachers
• Free transfer from the airport to your apartment upon arrival
• All teaching materials provided by the school
Simply English Job Requirements:
• A native English speaker from the USA, Canada, UK, Australia, NZ or Ireland
• Flexible, creative, energetic, and passionate about working with kids!
• Positive and easy-going, with experience handling cultural differences
• Have at least 1 year teaching experience with children
• Hold a university degree in any subject
*Fun Extras: *
• Career growth opportunities
• Regular company-sponsored social events
Please apply by email to *[email protected] *with your resume and recent photo!
*Watch our video about life of Simply English teachers in Moscow: *
Simply English is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age! We pride ourselves in providing a western-style work and office environment where our native English teachers feel comfortable and safe.