Math and Science teaching opportunities for Spring Semester 2019 in Jeonju, Korea.
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
Global Prodigy Academy, founded in 2006. GPA is an international school
accredited by WASC and located in Jeonju, South Korea and affiliates with
Jeonju University.GPA is seeking qualified candidates for Math and Science
teaching opportunities for Spring Semester 2019!
Behind every successful student is a team of passionate and dedicated educators. As an instructor at GPA, you will deliver high-quality instruction within a small school environment where every student is known and valued as an individual.
Develop and implement lesson plans and classroom activities
Science or Math curriculum and instruction for middle & high school
Science teaching position could include Chemistry, Physics, AP Chemistry, Earth Science and Biology, etc.
Math teaching position could include Algebra 1 and 2, Geometry, Calculus, Statistics, and AP Calculus.
The definite teaching assignment is undetermined at this time.
Assess students regularly and refine and differentiate classroom instruction based on assessment date and student needs
Communicate with students and families
Actively participate in professional development activities, work closely with principal, head teacher, counselor and administrators
Other duties as assigned
1. Science and Math teacher position will be available for Spring 2019. Spring Semester starts February 11th.
2. Teaching Hours
-Full-time job (Monday through Friday), 20 teaching hours a week, 8:20-4:20(Three times a week)/5:20(Twice a week)
-Native English Speaker
-Bachelor's degree or higher
3. SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS must submit
-Diploma with Apostille
-FBI criminal background check with Apostille (Within 6 months) in U.S or issued by RCMP in Canada and it should be notarized by the Canadian Embassy/Consulate.
- Valid teacher certificate
-Commensurate with education and experience
1. Long vacations
- 14 weeks paid vacation (Summer-7 weeks, Winter- 7 weeks)
2. Airfare reimbursement (1 time, economy flight)
3. The housing or housing stipend provided
4. Benefits include medical insurance, national pension according to Korean Labor Law. Half of the Employee’s medical insurance premium and national pension will be provided
Location: Global Prodigy Academy, 303 Cheonjamro, Jeonju, 55069, South Korea
Please submit documents by email to HR manager
Email: [URL protected]