Native English Speakers Needed in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin Island, Russia
|Certificates||TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, TESL|
|Native||Non-native English speakers can apply|
KB Bridge Language School is looking for creative, hard-working, energetic,
enthusiastic, qualified full-time EFL teachers who enjoy working with kids and
KB Bridge is one of the best and largest private language schools in Yuzhno- Sakhalinsk. The School was founded in 2006. Since that we have significantly increased the number of students and added two more foreign languages – Japanese and Chinese. Now in our school there are more than 400 students of all ages (children 7-17 and adults). We work 11 months a year. The school starts in September and ends in late May. In June and July we organize a full- day summer camp with studying English. There are also evening adult classes and exam preparation courses.
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk is the administrative, political, economic and cultural center of the Sakhalin Region, the largest city of the Region. It is 135 years old, and it has the multi-national population of 182,000 people. The main industries are oil and gas, fishing and constructing. The Sakhalin Region is the unique territory – all its parts are on 59 big and small islands washed by the waters of the Sea of Okhotsk, the Sea of Japan and the Pacific Ocean. It takes half an hour to get to the center of the city from the airport. The nearest sea port is 40 km from the southern outskirt of Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk. There is also a railway station just behind the city’s main square. The climate is temperate with warm summers and mild winters. August is usually the hottest and wettest month: average day-time temperature is +24°C. Winters are often snowy and windy with the temperature of - 20-25°C. People like swimming, fishing, cycling and hiking during warm periods, and they go skiing, skating and ice-fishing in winter. In the evening and at weekends going to the theatre, concert hall or cinema or just walking are very popular among the city dwellers.
A candidate should be ready:
- to teach different age groups (4-12 students in each group);
- to prepare detailed lesson plans;
- to participate in organizing and preparing school events;
- to attend meetings and trainings.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s;
- Certificates: TEFL/TESL/TESOL/CELTA;
- at least one year experience of teaching EFL/ESL;
- the candidates attend the orientation training
- 12 - 24 - month contract.
- Salary: 55,000 rubles net for 145 teaching hours per month, extra hours are paid additionally.
- Full academic support, supervision, training.
- 4 weeks of paid vacations.
- Internet access.
- Own teaching room.
- Free coffee/tea.
- working visa support and refund;
- air tickets reimbursement up to 30,000 rubles (from Europe and Asia) and up to 40,000 rubles (from beyond Europe and Asia): 50% on arrival and 50% upon successful completion of the contract;
- free arrival/departure airport transfer;
- free fully furnished shared apartment;
- sign-on bonus: 5000 rubles;
- wireless Internet access at home;
- free medical insurance;
- emergency support;
- free excursions;
If you want to apply for the position, please contact us by e-mail at [URL protected] (principal) or [URL protected] (head teacher). Please, attach your CV, the scans of your passport, diplomas and relevant certificates, and your recent photo. We would like you to explain in the letter why you decided to apply to our school.