16-22k Top adults ESL schools in all around China & Top on Air position 27k-40kBeijing
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
If you are interested, please share your CV to
Cities with Branches: Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dongguan, Jiangmen, Mianyang, Quanzhou, Wuhan, Wuxi, Zhongshan, Changsha, Foshan, Hefei, Huizhou, Kunming, Nanjing, Ningbo, Nantong, Nanchang, Suzhou, Shaoxing, Shenyang, Xiamen, Xian
1. Deliver a business/conversational English course to adults
2. Evaluate students’ skill levels and craft individualized lessons following the school’s provided curriculum and materials
3. Deliver an excellent standard of instruction in classes ranging from 1 to 15 students
4. Provide 100 teaching hours per month / 35 hours per week with two days off (usually not over the weekend)
5. Enjoy a professional office environment and modern, sophisticated teaching facilities
6. Participate in ongoing team-building activities and professional development workshops with senior teachers and trainers
1. Native English speaker
2. Bachelor's degree
3. At least 2 years related experience with reference letter, preferred;
4. TEFL/TESOL certificate preferred;
1. Salary: 13,000—20,000RMB per month depending on various factors such as experience, teaching potential and educational background
2. Housing stipend: 2,000-4,000 RMB per month (depending on location)
3. Quarterly bonus (approximately 2500 RMB)
4. Yearly flight allowance of 8,000 RMB; health and accident insurance; Z Work visa
5. Up to 2100 RMB hotel reimbursement upon arrival; arrival support and airport pick-up; assistance locating housing
6. Free trips, group activities, traditional Chinese experiences, team- building, ongoing training and academic support; promotion opportunities
7. Free online Mandarin course
On air teacher:
● Student age range: 8-15 years old.
● Class size: Unlimited – Online classes.
● Class length: 1and a half hour.(every class contains 2 sections, and each for 40minutes)
● Working Days & Hours: 40 hour’s office hours a week ( including teaching hours on weekends). (days off stipulated in interview).
● Curriculum: PeiYou On-Air uses Concept English textbooks, teaching materials are provided for the curriculum. Training on the curriculum is provided during initial training.
● Work responsibilities: Teaching classes based around vocabulary and text, creating English learning videos，recording audios and taking part in researching activities.
No. Of Vacancies Every Monday and another day off
● Working Days & Hours: 40 hour’s office hours a week ( including teaching hours on weekends).
● (days off stipulated in interview).
Monthly Salary USD 3900 – 5800 (RMB 27,000 – 40,000)
- Sponsored Z Work Visa
- Arrival flight permitted for economy flight with no more than 8000rmb
- Health Insurance
- 7 days paid annual leave plus 11 public holidays
- Airport pickup and one week hotel stay on arrival
- Assistance in setting up bank accounts, getting phone cards and finding accommodation
- Promotion opportunities through teacher and into corporate roles
- Ongoing training provided by our in house training team
If you are interested, please share your CV to [URL protected]