ESL teacher job in Chengdu China, Salary 18000RMB （around 2800 USD ） per month
|Certificates||TEFL, TESOL, CELTA|
|Native||Only for native English speakers|
Required Degrees: BA or MA degree; TEFL or CELTA, TESOL certificate
Fields of Expertise: ESL/EFL , Nursery , Elementary , ESL to Children , Kindergarten , Dance&sports
Company's name: About Star Leo International Institute of Education:
Teaching Located in Chengdu, Si chuan Province, China
· Teaching classes with a maximum of 6 students.
· 2 days off a week.
· 35 working hours per week (22 teaching hours +13 hours of non-teaching)
· Native English speakers;
· Bachelor’s degree or above (BA/Bsc is acceptable);
· 2 years of group teaching experience is preferred; however, teachers willingness to learn despite lack of teaching experience will be considered on a case by case basis.
· TEFL/TESOL (120 hours +) certificate preferred;
· 22 to 50 years old;
· Proof of a non-criminal record certificate is necessary.
Salary and Bonus :
1. Monthly salary of 18000--22000 RMB, around 2800--3300 USD is depending on work experience and education background.
2. There are also many bonuses to be obtained:
a. Contract completion bonus: up to 15,000RMB;
b.Overtime pay: 150 RMB per extra class taught,
c. Bonus for performance:up to 6000 RMB per quarter;
d. Flight allowance: 6,000 RMB on the completion of the contract;
e. Sign-in allowance: 6,000 RMB paid in the first paycheck (Once only)
f. Visa support: provide legal residence permit;
g. Medical & accident insurance;
h. Paid holiday: 15 days public holiday +10 days annual leave;
i. Nursing Leave: 5 days (Only for male teachers)
j. Maternity Leave: 90 days
k. Professional training;
l. Opportunities for promotion;
m. Airport pick-up, free hotel upon arrival, team building, etc
The below website is about Chengdu city information.